Friday, September 19, 2014

September 19, 1014

Blog Post of the Day:
Now that you've been in Emerging Technology for several weeks... what do you think? Do you think the web tools (Drive, Evernote, Bubbl, etc.) are helpful to you? Do you think they will be helpful throughout high school or even college? Explain.

After being in emerging tech. for a while, I have come to really like the class. I thought that this class would just be something I do as a filler class. However, I have learned a lot of new things in here. I never thought that I would use blogger or Google drive like I have, nor did I think that I would use Google slides. This class has made me step outside of my comfort zone and explore a lot of new things that I would have never tried otherwise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment