Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014

Blog Post of the Day:
What did you do this weekend? Share pictures if you have them!

Over the weekend I went and visited LSU with my girlfriend and family. It was really fun because I just got to spend the weekend walking around my favorite college and learning new things about it. We left for LSU on Thursday morning and arrived later that afternoon. On Friday, I toured the campus and spent almost the entire day learning about college life at LSU. It covered everything from what it is like living in the dorms to deciding what majors might be the best for you. Saturday was by far the best day because we spent the day tailgating and watching the football game. LSU beat Sam Houston State 54-0. Sunday was the worst day because weather made travelling impossible so we did not get home until 3:00 on Monday morning when we were supposed to be in at 8:30 Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment